* Abstracts: Abstracts of completed paper, extended abstract or proposed research in any of the topic areas listed or related areas. The abstract for proposed research should include the research objectives, proposed methodology, and a discussion of expected outcomes. It should not have more than 600 words.
* Full Research Papers: Completed research papers in any of the topic areas listed above or related areas. This is a completed research work or project): A total of 5 pages for a paper (including all figures, tables, and references.
* Work-in-Progress (Reports or Proposals for Future Research): Incomplete research or ideas for future research in order to generate discussion and feedback in any of the topic areas listed above, or related areas. A total of 5 pages for a work-in-progress reports or proposals for future research including all figures, tables, and references.
* Reports on Issues Related to Teaching: Reports related to innovative instruction techniques or research related to teaching in any of the topic areas listed above or related areas. The reports should not exceed 5 pages including introduction, body of knowledge and conclusion, supported by not more than 10 references.
The criteria for an article to be accepted for publication include:
1. The article should be original writing that enhances the existing body of knowledge in the given subject area. Original review articles and surveys are acceptable, even if new data/concepts are not presented.
2. Results reported have not been submitted or published elsewhere (although expanded versions of conference publications are eligible for submission).
3. Experiments, statistics, and other analyses are performed to a high technical standard and are described in sufficient detail.
4. Conclusions are presented in an appropriate fashion and are supported by the data.
5. The article is presented in an intelligible fashion and is written in Standard English.
6. Appropriate references to related prior published works must be included.
1. All manuscripts will be subjected to blind peer-reviewing and are expected to meet the scientific criteria of novelty and academic excellence.
2. The corresponding author is responsible for ensuring that the article’s publication has been approved by all other co-authors and takes responsibility for the paper during submission and peer review.
3. Review comments will be communicated to you and you may require to do necessary revisions and send revised paper on or before prescribed day.
All submissions will be peer reviewed by 2-3 reviewers. The registered and presented papers will be published into the volume of BIO Web of Conferences, eISSN: 2117-4458, which is now indexed in Scopus.
EREE 2019, 2020, 2022 and 2023 were indexed by Scopus, please check the publication history.
|Submission Deadline:||February 1st, 2024|
|Notification Date:||February 20th, 2024|
|Registration Deadline:||March 05th, 2024|
|Conference Dates:||June 14-16, 2024|